Got new bank account? This is how you sync it with QuickBooks
Posted by quickbook Support on Sep 26, 2018
One of the dominant features of QuickBooks is the QuickBooks Online. While there are many features to notice when we are discussing the cloud attribute of the accounting software, one of the most noteworthy is the bank feeds.
In QuickBooks, users can integrate the bank feeds into their accounting tool to track their transactions. Considering that transaction tracking is one of the most important part of business, our experts of QuickBooks Support Australia suggest that you get access to the bank feeds of this new account as soon as possible. To do that, confer to the following steps:
- Launch your accounting software
- On the application window, navigate to Transactions -> then go to Banking
Now, move on to the upper right corner and then click on the Add Account button.
- For here, you will be prompted to enter the name of your financial institution, input this name correctly and click on Find to proceed.
- QuickBooks always updates the details of their financial institutions. The whole purpose of clicking on find in the bank that you have the account in. if the bank name is not registered here, you need to enter fresh new bank details.
- Once you find the name of the bank, input your user credentials and click log in to sign in to the bank details.
- Due to security concerns, the information that you have input might not be enough. To that end, input the extra details asked by your selected financial institution and then click on Log in.
- Now, you need to select the account that you want to connect with the accounting tool. To do this, click on the Account option from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the Connect button to finalize the connection.
- Let the downloading of account information proceed. Once it is finished, select New Transactions to see the downloaded material.
Due to some reason or the other, at times you may not be able to connect your bank details to the software. In that case, we advise you to ask for assistance via our toll-free QuickBooks Support number USA +1-855-253-4222.
Back to Blog